Saturday 7 February 2015

Bucket list

A little late in the month I know but here goes...

1) try and lose 14lbs this month (6 lbs to go so far)

2) buy at least one item of new makeup..

3) SORT OUT A LAUNDRY SYSTEM (this may be delayed by a few months* ) *years

4) cut good shopping bill..stop buying stuff I THINK we need when we don't...

5) start upping my walking/ time on my feet (this will be on going) to get my hips ready for when I'm back at work 

This lovely link up is with Twinderelmo and you can join in too!

Twinderelmo

2 comments:

  1. I need to do ALL of these too especially the laundry SIgh! Shopping trip needed for some make up then?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah hell yes. Found a lovely set of brushes I want but they are the price of a food shop so they can wait till I'm back at work 😂😂

      Delete